- HISC Home
- Assess My QI Skills
- Enhance My QI Skills
- My QI Project
- My Account
- Concise Practice Improvement Manual
HISC activities and resources are intended to demystify quality improvement, that is, to convey what it is in a down to earth and direct way. There are three sorts of activities. 1. Assess My QI Skills; 2. Enhance My QI Skills, and 3. Plan and Assess My QI Project. You can start with any of these. Experience suggests it is best to have a particular improvement project you would like to work on in mind. Doing so can serve to ground your work and learning, and to drive and sustain your motivation.
- What you already know about QI
- What assistance you would like
- What you would like to learn more about
- 6 brief, highly interactive and engaging, case-driven learning activities
- A template to help you plan further development of QI skills
- Plan an improvement project
- Implement that project off-line, in your practice
- Reflect and assess that improvement effort (when completed)
We hope you will find these activities useful, enjoyable and well worth the effort required to make your way through them.